The primary advantage of JS classes is that it allows classical developers to more easily acclimate to a JS code base. There are dangers to this, though, since it gives them the false impression that JS is classical, which may cause them to write code like they would in C# or Java.
- JS is a scripting language.
- It is the most popular scripting language and used on Internet, also it works with all the web browser.
- JS can function as both a procedural and object-oriented programming language.
- It can be embedded in HTML page and interpreted by the web browser.
JS is an object-oriented programming language employed by most websites along with HTML and CSS to create robust, dynamic and interactive user experiences.
Explore a Career as a JS
- Less server interaction
- Immediate feedback to the visitors
- Increased interactivity
- Richer interfaces
- Training by Realtime Expert trainer
- Live Online Classes
- Free study material
- Online virtual Classes available in morning, evening and weekend
JS is used to add interactivity to web pages so many cover HTML, CSS and JS together.
- Learn how to write and debug JS code, how to use JS to change HTML5 elements, how to create HTML5 forms, how to implement node.js
- work with different data types, implement json, and JS basics for performing animations.
- JS libraries and frameworks as well as server-side JS application architecture, arrow functions, jquery, web development, DOM, eloquent JS, ajax, angular, es6, mdn, data structures, HTTP and RESTful API design.
If you had been wondering how to learn JS, you’ve come to the right place. Our online classes help students learn by using step-by-step instructions and methods.